Here’s the competitive edge you’ve been waiting for. Edge 520 is the first device with Strava live segment challenges. This aerodynamic GPS bike computer is packed with advanced analysis features like time in zone, cycling-specific VO2 max1 and recovery time1, indoor trainer2 support, cycling dynamics3 and in-ride challenges through Strava and Garmin Connect segments. Connected features4 include live tracking, smart notifications and automatic uploads to Garmin Connect. Edge 520 integrates with compatible Shimano Di2 electronic shifting systems5 and additional ANT+ sensors. It’s compatible with GPS and GLONASS satellites, so you benefit from more signal options, wherever your ride takes you. Varia cycling awareness products6, remotes and VIRB -Edge 520 pairs with compatible ANT+ indoor trainers for data display and control.
- ADVANCED METRICS - Edge 520 provides new advanced performance and power analysis, including new time in zone, functional threshold power (FTP) and watts/kg tracking, cycling-specific VO2 and recovery, and cycling dynamics.
- Water rating IPX7.HIGH-RESOLUTION DISPLAY - Edge 520 offers a high-resolution, 2.3-inch color display, providing great visibility in a lightweight, compact device
- ANT+ COMPATIBLE - In addition to pairing with standard ANT+ sensors -including power meters, heart rate monitors, speed and cadence sensors,
- Includes: Edge 520, heart rate monitor, cadence sensor, speed sensor, extended out-front mount,standard mount, tether, USB cable, manuals
- CONNECTED FEATURES - Connected features include automatic uploads, live tracking, send/receive courses, social media sharing and weather. Smart notifications allow you to receive text and call notifications while riding